ZooKeeper Lionfish Containment Unit Wrapped
The ZooKeeper’s capacities range from approximately 14-24 lbs. and makes containing lionfish and other items safer while you continue to dive and hunt.
ZooKeeper Lionfish Containment Unit (LCU) Features:
- Most preferred by Lionfish Hunters
- Ease of use and high effectiveness: containing Lionfish, other items, and diver safety.
- Slotted funnel allows you to quickly and easily place your catch into the ZooKeeper with your spear while keeping the items safely confined.
- ZooKeeper is designed by Lionfish hunters for Lionfish hunters
- Can be multipurposed to contain other edible fish and even used for marine debris like fishing lines, hooks, cans, plastics, and other trash.
- Custom extruded PVC tubes – Lightweight, Color, UV Resistor added to ABS/PVC for longer life
- Flange, Cap and Safety Drain Valve are all ZooKeeper’s patent designs
- Paracord for clip, line or lanyard attachment
5 Sizes to Choose From (L x Dia.):
- LCU – 20: 20″ x 7.25″ (capacity approximately 14 lbs.)
- LCU – 24: 24″ x 7.25″ (capacity approximately 16 lbs.)
- LCU – 28: 28″ x 7.25″ (capacity approximately 20 lbs.)
- LCU – Pro-X: 13″ x 7.25″ and extends to approximately 27″ (capacity approximately 18 lbs.)
- LCU – Pro-XL: 20″ x 7.25″ and extends to approximately 34″ (capacity approximately 24 lbs.)
- LCU – Extender attachment will fit each size ZooKeeper unit and adds approximately 10-12 lbs. additional capacity.
- Accessories to customize to your needs: Spear holder and a Zook strap
- Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. – Sunrise, Florida