Learn about underwater navigation, deep diving and three types of specialty diving that interest you. After some skill practice with your instructor, you’ll make five open water dives. There’s no exam because this course is truly about having fun and gaining experience.
Take This Course If You Want to
- Gain more diving experience
- Practice navigation
- Sample different types of diving
Learn How to
- Explore below 18m/60ft
- Improve your buoyancy
- Use a compass
Advanced Open Water Diver eLearning includes interactive lessons on 13 popular specialty dives: altitude, boat, digital underwater imaging, drift, dry suit, fish ID, night, buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater naturalist and wreck diving.
You’ll study deep and navigation diving plus three specialties of your choosing.
- eLearning time commitment: 6-8 hours
With Your Instructor
- Prerequisites: Open Water Diver/Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification)
- Total time commitment: 2-3 days
- Minimum age: 12 years or older
- Depth: The maximum depth depends on your age, but maximum depth is up to 30 metres/100 feet
Class Location: Zookeeper (The LZK Group, LLC), 10330 NW 55th St, Sunrise, FL 33351
****Cancellations less than 48 hours before scheduled start times will result in a $50 rescheduling fee per student.*****