How can I earn for my referral sales from the
Firstly, what is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is how an affiliate earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products. The affiliate searches for a product they enjoy, then promote that product and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make.
For you, this means you don’t have to carry everything in your inventory and you still get a piece of the lionfish pie.
How does ZooKeeper’s affiliate program work?
- Register here. It’s easy.
- Your dashboard gives you access to a referral link and coupon code that is unique to you, so that when shared with people within your community, it will take them to our website. If they make a purchase from our website you’ll earn a 10% commission on the total sale (excluding taxes and shipping).
- You can put this link on your own website or blog, post it on your social media, display it in a physical location, put it in an email, or anything else you can think of.
- As an incentive, your unique coupon code gives the referral 10% off their whole order.
- From your dashboard, you’ll be able to track the sales you’ve generated, see the payments you’re owed and have been paid, get your unique referral link that you can share with your community, and create a unique referral link that you can use to send people to any specific page on our website (directly to a particular product, for example).
- You’ll also be able to access ZooKeeper media to help you spread the word.
- Referrals are paid every 30 days via PayPal.
- You can refer anyone you’d like, however, wholesale purchases, should one get through, do not qualify for a payout. Refer to any potential retail customer.